Stop TMJ Pain
With Niceville TMJ Therapy and Headache Treatments
The first thing in the morning headache. The driving headache. The headache that keeps you from eating or sleeping. The headache that just won’t let you play with your kids.
No one wants a headache! Yet far too many people suffer from daily headaches – many because of TMJ disorder. It can limit cognitive ability, affect relationships and severely diminish one’s quality of life. The sad truth is, TMJ disorder affects from 5% to 12% of the population and is one of the most commonly occurring musculoskeletal conditions resulting in pain and even disability!
That’s why Dr. Broutin is so passionate about dental care for headaches!
Symptoms of TMJ Disorder
- Headaches or migraines
- Unexplained loose teeth
- Pain or soreness around the jaw joints
- Pain in the teeth that seems to move around
- Neck, shoulder, or back pain
- Facial pain
- Clicking or popping in the jaw joints
- Bite that feels uncomfortable, “off,” or as if it is continually changing
- Clenchin, grinding of teeth
- Limited movement or locking of the jaw
- Numbness in the fingers and arms
- Congestion or ringing in your ears
- Dizziness, loss of balance
- Sleep apnea, insomnia, and snoring
How Dr. Broutin Can Help
Dr. Broutin uses the methods of Neuromuscular Dentistry to bring the muscles of the head and neck into a state of relaxation. This causes the jaw to remain in its optimal position. It works – in fact, twenty-five years of research and clinical experience has shown this position to be effective in treating patients with head and neck pain. And our patients are thrilled by the results!